Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day #....

I've talked about this for awhile. I've even researched races and talked to friends about joining me. And basically I've achieved NOTHING!! So now it's time to kick my own @ss! This isn't day 1, technically it's day 438 or so. My goal, not my New Year's Resolution, my new mission is to become a Triathlon athlete. And I'm going to track the journey. So I can't vent on my frustrated days, be inspired by the triumphs and basically become responsible for improvement and outcome.



First, it was that I needed to cut some serious flaws in how I eat. Normally I'm a pretty good eater, but I have some habits that completely kill and good. Popcorn, sorry gotta go. Coke, even Coke Zero, can't do it. Pretzels... I can't only eat a few, so I can't have any.



That's my start. Plus ensuring that I only make healthy foods when I go to work, because I'm a bored eater. Another reason for this blog. It keeps me busy at work.




I ordered a book, the highest rated one from Amazon (isn't Amazon AWESOME?!?)

So here goes....

Something HELPFUL... Taking a 500mg supplement of Quercetin daily (an antioxidant from skin of apples and grapes) has shown to increase mitochondria (energy producing cells in muscles) Guess I'm going to GNC.
K

1 comment:

  1. When I finally am without child, LET'S DO A TRIATHLON TOGETHER PLEASE?!

    ReplyDelete