Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dwayne the tub I'm drowning

My Dad used to tell (and still does) the cheesiest knock knock joke, the punch line was Dwayne the tub.

I grew up in AZ. I had a pool my entire life. And while my parents didn't love me enough to enroll me in swim team AND volleyball AND softball AND piano AND choir AND gymnastics AND dance.... I never got the privilege of being on a swim team like my cousins (dang my parents!) But I swam in the pool a lot, everyday from March till September for most of my life.

Well I have taken my first step into the water again. I swam this morning. And just like muscle memory, all my confidence paid off as I sailed past Michael Phelps (yeah, he and I are buds) looking like this













HAHAHA!!! Actually I think that during one point of my attempted drowning session this literally happened!
















OK, maybe I'm overemphasizing my morning but I had a COME TO MOTHER THERESA moment. I thought swimming would be so much easier for me than running, I think they're tied for which one will bring me to tears. But I actually am making improvements with running. I ran half a mile today, there is progress at least.




Something HELPFUL....my kids really love the gym. They have a large room with multiple Wiis and a lot of fun activities. Some days when I really don't want to workout, just having 2 kids BEGGING to go to the gym pushes me out the door!
K

3 comments:

  1. I was not happy until i met Dr.Agbazara through these details +2348104102662 OR agbazara@gmail.com because my husband has left me and never had the intention of coming back home. But just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr. Agbazara my marriage changed to the positive side, At first my husband came back home and since then my marriage has been more peaceful and romantic than ever before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DR AZUKA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES
    Hello everyone, am from Texas USA i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2015 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Azuka and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Azuka telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C, CANCER ,HPV, HIV/AIDS ,DIABETES 1 AND 2, PENIS PROBLEM, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND many more .......
    you can email him on>( Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com) or call and Whats App him on +2348132777335 i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete